A smorgasbord of information all crammed into one post.
- For those still looking for signs of the Apocalypse, the Oklahoma State game will be at 2:30 PM on ABC. I can only imagine Gameday will be there as well.
- The Cyclone football team is trying to ward off negativity. It's probably pretty difficult at this point, but are they more down than they were after the 53-point loss to the Longhorns last year?
- Guess where we are in Tim Griffin's Big 12 Power Poll? I'll give you a hint - there's a 1 in there.
- Four star basketball recruit Chris Colvin was impressed by his ISU visit. The guard from Illinois would try to fit into a team that might now apparently play 5 guards at once when Brackins leaves the floor.
- We now signal "hope" for other teams. Move over, Obama.
- Iowa State is one of the few teams around the nation starting two true freshmen at corner. Leonard Johnson and Ter'ran Benton both show sparks, with Johnson being one of the most electric freshmen in the conference.
- The men's basketball team has started practice. With a bunch of new faces, not knowing what to expect might be a good thing.