Well, this is going to be a weekly thing. This week's Big 12 roundtable....
1. Based on what you now know to be your team’s strengths and weaknesses if the game was on the line do you want your offense or defense on the field?
Since "punter" isn't an option, I suppose that I'll have to go with the offense. Although rather inept, they still have raw playmakers that aren't there on defense. Couple in the fact that I think we're giving up roughly a 108% completion percentage on third and fourth down, and I'd rather take my chances with the offense.
Since death isn't an option.
2. If you had to pick a team from the AP Top 10 for your team to play this weekend who would you pick and why (OU & Texas are not options).
LSU, because I've never seen a team score 100 points against us before.
Failing that, maybe Wisconsin...get a little rivalry action going there.
3. You can take one player off your team and trade him for any player in the conference who plays the same position who are you taking?
Bret Meyer for Sam Bradford. Watching the OU-Miami game, it's pretty clear that Bradford is going to be a good, good player. He had some serious zip on his throws and he was tearing apart the Canes secondary.
4. Conference Power Rankings! Rank the teams in the conference from first to worst.
- Texas A&M
- Kansas State
- Oklahoma State
- Texas Tech
5. Big 12 Players of the Week – Make your selections for offensive and defensive players of the week for week two.
A couple of Sooners, with the aforementioned Bradford and Reggie Smith. And, no, I wasn't just being lazy and looking up who won the conference awards. It's because I didn't get to see any other games.