A little late with the links, but here we go:
- The new depth chart has been released. No big changes.
- Arnaud and A-Rob are questionable but will likley play this weekend.
- If Arnaud can't go, Coach Rhoads has confidence in Tiller (and still has confidence in Mahoney).
- ISU opens up as a 19.5 point underdog against Nebraska. Sounds kind of silly considering they didn't even score 19 last week!
- Bo Pelini isn't sure who the starting QB is going to be for Nebraska.
- The Omaha World-Herald outlines how big of a dick Bo Pelini can be.
- I have been a little behind on the recruiting trail, but am all caught up. Adrian Bennett, a 3-Star Safety out of Houston, TX, has committed to the Cyclones today, along with Pierce Richardson, a 3-Star Tight End out of Encino, CA (per Rivals). Other recent commitments have been Shaban Dika (OL) and Bob Graham (OL). They have all been added to the commitment list on the left pane of this website. Also, some gradings have been updated and those are reflected in the commitment list as I updated those as well.
- Week 9's matchup against Texas A&M will have a 2:30pm kick, but will not be televised. The logic behind it: "these are the two worst teams in the conference". Since we'd already participated in this against K-State, Baylor, and will against Colorado, I wonder.... How man "worst teams" in the conference are there??
More on the Cyclones throughout the week, and I hope to have some more on the Men's Basketball team up this week as well.